Question:

Aloe, your ally against split ends

by Guest101463  |  8 years, 8 month(s) ago

0 LIKES UnLike

Surely you've tried any kind of shampoo that promises you remove split ends hair annoying, but perhaps none have yet succeeded.

The stye appears due to chemical processes where the hair has undergone permanent bases, dyes continuous and has not been protected with appropriate treatments. Another cause is poor brushing or the effect of a shampoo that does not fit to your hair.

You can solve the problem of split ends with aloe. Most of the plant is filled with a gel, which is about 99% water. The other 1% contains over 75 known nutrients, including 20 minerals, 12 vitamins, 18 amino acids, 200 compounds called phytonutrients that help repair split ends.

Most treatments for a stye contain aloe vera, but is much more effective if you apply aloe shampoo directly.

How to do it?

Cut an Aloe leaf and peel off the shell, so that only left the pulp. Licuala with a little water and then mix it with the shampoo. You probably see results in 3 weeks.

 Tags: Ally, aloe, Split

   Report

1 ANSWERS

  1. Guest101776
    Surely you've tried any kind of shampoo that promises you remove split ends hair annoying, but perhaps none have yet succeeded.

    The stye appears due to chemical processes where the hair has undergone permanent bases, dyes continuous and has not been protected with appropriate treatments. Another cause is poor brushing or the effect of a shampoo that does not fit to your hair.

    You can solve the problem of split ends with aloe. Most of the plant is filled with a gel, which is about 99% water. The other 1% contains over 75 known nutrients, including 20 minerals, 12 vitamins, 18 amino acids, 200 compounds called phytonutrients that help repair split ends.

    Most treatments for a stye contain aloe vera, but is much more effective if you apply aloe shampoo directly.

    How to do it?

    Cut an Aloe leaf and peel off the shell, so that only left the pulp. Licuala with a little water and then mix it with the shampoo. You probably see results in 3 weeks.

Sign In or Sign Up now to answser this question!

Question Stats

Latest activity: 8 years, 7 month(s) ago.
This question has 1 answers.

BECOME A GUIDE

Share your knowledge and help people by answering questions.
Unanswered Questions