Where can I get links to the First Home Owner Grant revenue offices in Australia?

by Guest8251  |  11 years, 6 month(s) ago

0 LIKES UnLike

I am 28 years old, live in  Australia and recently got married. My salary is not enough to support my family and my house rents. I would like to the contact details of the First Home Owner Grant revenue offices to file the appeal.

 Tags: Australia, Grant, home, Links, offices, Owner, Revenue



  1. Guest9237 provides links to the various revenue offices within Australia and gives information about the First Home Owner Grant. Just select the state or territory in which you intend to purchase your home, and then click the 'More Information' button.

Sign In or Sign Up now to answser this question!

Question Stats

Latest activity: 11 years, 12 month(s) ago.
This question has 1 answers.


Share your knowledge and help people by answering questions.