I need a movement for a Smiths Enfield mantle clock. Can anyone recomend where I can obtain one

by Guest7376  |  12 years, 8 month(s) ago

0 LIKES UnLike

It is a Smiths Enfield Mantle stricking clock circa 1950. The movement has been "butchered". Needs at least three springs. Any help would be apreciated. Write

 Tags: clock, enfield, Mantle, MOVEMENT, obtain, RECOMEND, Smiths



  1. Guest3476

    I would suggest to you to look in the want ads or the yellow pages for a clock repairman.  I have a Smiths Enfield which I needed a key for and the yellow pages led me to a very knowledgeable avocationist with a garage full of neat stuff, including the key I needed.  

Sign In or Sign Up now to answser this question!

Question Stats

Latest activity: 13 years, 5 month(s) ago.
This question has 1 answers.


Share your knowledge and help people by answering questions.