When to Seek Medical Care for Allergic Reaction

by Guest4412  |  12 years, 10 month(s) ago

0 LIKES UnLike

My wife suffered from a terrible skin syndrome where she thought she had bugs and fibers under her skin. She almost committed suicide it was so bad. Is there anyone can tell me When to Seek Medical Care for Allergic Reaction?

 Tags: allergic, care, Medical, reaction, seek



  1. Guest9121
    Because allergic reactions can progress and worsen in minutes, medical attention is always recommended for all but the most minor and localized symptoms.

    If the symptoms of your reaction worsen over a few days, or if they do not improve with recommended treatment and removal of the allergen, call your health-care provider.

    Tell your health-care provider if you have any allergic symptoms after using a drug or other treatment prescribed for you (see Drug Allergy).Allergic reactions can be dangerous. Sudden, severe, widespread reactions require emergency evaluation by a medical professional. Call an ambulance if you or someone around you has any of the following with an allergic reaction:
    sudden, severe, or rapidly worsening symptoms
    exposure to an allergen that previously caused severe or bad reactions
    swelling of the lips, tongue, or throat
    wheezing, chest tightness, loud breathing, trouble breathing, or hoarseness of voice
    confusion, sweating, nausea, or vomiting
    widespread rash or severe hives
    lightheadedness, collapse, or unconsciousness

Sign In or Sign Up now to answser this question!

Question Stats

Latest activity: 13 years, 4 month(s) ago.
This question has 1 answers.


Share your knowledge and help people by answering questions.
Unanswered Questions