Where to contact if my NADRA CNIC complain is not resolved?

by Guest5967  |  12 years, 10 month(s) ago

0 LIKES UnLike

I have made complaint against mistake in my NADRA ID card but it has not yet been resolved. Now to whom should I contact for the action against my complaint.

 Tags: cnic, complain, Contact, NADRA, resolved



  1. Guest8528
    For Quarries / Complaints pertaining to NICOP (Applied through Consulate General / embassy /Pak Missions abroad) Applicant can contact our Facilitation Cell, Through following phone numbers from 09:00 am to 11:30 pm (PST)

    If Your complaint /Query is not resolved through our online Complaint Management System Or above phone numbers, Please contact,

    Mr. Mazhar Hussain
    Assistant Manager
    Facilitation Cell
    International Operations Department
    NADRA Head Quarter G-5/2 Islamabad
    Ph: +925190392915

  2. Guest7670

    sallam aleykoom mera name fatima zouja nadir ali hey merey id card ko nadra wallo ney block keya hey taqreban 2 sall sey or mujey 2 sall sey office walley khwar ker rahey hey jinab wall sey guzarish hey k merey id card ko banaya jai jinab ki both mehrbani hogi


    token no-30


Sign In or Sign Up now to answser this question!

Question Stats

Latest activity: 13 years, 2 month(s) ago.
This question has 2 answers.


Share your knowledge and help people by answering questions.